HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, November 16, 2020

Puppy Love with Bella Blvd Cooper by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

I have another page to share today using the fabulous cut outs by Bella Blvd. 

I've used the same cut out from the Cooper collection as last week - they are great value as you can make several pages from the one packet!!

I have teamed it up with the Bella Blvd Cooper papers this week as they are too cute!
I particularly love the little foot prints I used to back the file, and co-ordinating
it with the stripey paper. 


A close up of the cut out. 

I've added some ephemera words and some enamel heart shapes to complete my page, and finished with a 2Crafty chipboard title I've inked to match some of the ephemera hearts. 



Thanks for stopping by 
Till next week
Fiona
x

Photobucket

Products Used:

Bella Blvd Cooper paper - Daily Details
Bella Blvd Cooper paper - Dog Talk 
Bella Blvd Cooper paper - Paws
Bella Blvd Cooper paper - Good Boy
Bella Blvd Cooper Ephemera Words pack 
Bella Blvd Cooper Cut outs
Bella Blvd Cooper Epoxy Hearts mix  

No comments:

Post a Comment