HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, October 30, 2020

Gypsy Soul using Cocoa Vanilla Studio Daydream by Kerryn Fry

Good morning everyone.
Today I've got creative with the collection,
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Daydream.
Love the softer colour palette in this range
and it coordinates nicely with the photos.
 One of my Great-Nieces doing somersaults
in our backyard in 2014.


In the background I've used a Crafters Workshop 6x6 stencil
with Distress Oxide Inks Stormy Sky and Speckled Egg.
I've heat set the ink and then added random highlights with a white pen.
The final layer of colour is more Distress Oxide Inks,
Wild Honey, Worn Lipstick and Speckled Egg.


I've also used a white gel pen to add some details
around the paper layers and outlined the whole page.


The embellishment clusters have been created with a mixture
of hand cut flowers from Garden Variety paper
I've also hand cut some butterflies from All Aflutter.
The flowers have been lifted with foam tape.


The flowers have been jazzed up with 
some Stickles Glitter Glue in the centres.
I've added word stickers to the clusters


The smaller flowers have also been hand cut from Garden Variety paper,
I've used them to extend the clusters down the sides of the photos
and added to the page with foam tape.


base-coated with white ink first,
once dry and have given a good layer of Stickles Glitter Glue
The small heart stickers finish off the clusters.


Thanks for visiting the blog today,
I hope you have enjoyed the page.
Have a lovely crafty weekend
and please join us again on Monday for Fiona's next page.


Products used:


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment