HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, October 19, 2020

Beautiful Spring Day with Pinkfresh/Altnew Celebrate Collection by Fiona Johnstone

Hi everyone

I have a layout created with a gorgeous collection to share with you today - the truly
stunning Celebrate Collection, a Pinkfresh Studios/Altenew collaboration. 

Beautiful Spring Day

 
The colours are simply perfect for my photo, and will work with anything with a bit of pink!
I have used the free cut file from the Pinkfresh Studio Fan Group page on Facebook.
I created my design around this using the patterned papers for backing the cut file. 

Next I chose a patterned paper as a background - love the edges on the "always" paper, perfect background paper print for that mixed media feel. I decided to add more floral
to the centre of the circle, using the "progress" paper. The inner circle between the
two lines on the die-cut is from the reverse of the paper. 


The ephemera pack has the perfect finishing touches.
And I've added some enamel dots as usual!
 


My title is made up from the Pink Paislee Bloom Street word stickers - I used
the letters from the title Dreamy to create Day, and separated them with pink enamel dots. 



Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x

Photobucket

Products Used:

Pinkfresh Studio/Altnew Celebrate Collection - Always paper
Pinkfresh Studio/Altnew Celebrate Collection - Progress paper
Pinkfresh Studio/Altnew Celebrate Collection - This Story Paper
Pinkfresh Studio/Altnew Celebrate Collection - Ephemera
Pink Paislee Bloom Street Word Stickers
Pinkfresh Studio Just a Little Lovely Puffy Phrase Stickers
Asstd Enamel Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment