HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, February 24, 2020

Happy Day with Pinkfresh Studio My Favourite by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Today I have a share with the gorgeous new Pinkfresh Studio collection: My Favourite. 
This one has been popular so be sure to get in quick!

Happy Day
 
So many pretty colours and patterns in this collection I decided to layer a few up under my photo, then decided to use cardstock with a light mixed media background to add a little colour without taking away to much white space.  I've used watered down Dylusions paint the plastic bag technique then added a couple of splatters. 


I've used the beautiful floral ephemera pack to embellish my page alongside some fussy cut quotes from the Good Life patterned paper. I've inked and added some paint dabs to the leaves from the Celebr8 matte board flowers & leaves set. These add a little dimension to the flower clusters. 


I've repeated this on the opposite side then added my title using birthday themed Thickers. Little hearts from the Pinkfresh My Favourite puffy word stickers. 

I've finished with a little cluster at the base of my page to finish the visual triangle. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x

Photobucket
Products Used:
Celebr8 Matte Board - Flowers and Leaves

No comments:

Post a Comment