HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, February 14, 2020

Amazing Day using Kaisercraft Oh Happy Day! by Kerryn Fry

Hi everyone!
This week I've created a page using the gorgeous collection,
Kaisercraft Oh Happy Day!
The star of my page is my great-niece on her first birthday,
a few years ago now, but the colours were perfect.



I've let the papers and hand-cut elements shine this week.
The base paper is Bazzill White Cardstock, kept fresh and clean.
I've layered a few of the patterned papers down
and then I started on the hand cut pieces.


The birthday candles have been cut from the Party Popper paper.
I've used foam tape to give the page some dimension
and then added Diamond Stickles to highlight the flame.


The celebrate garland has been cut from Garlands paper,
then used foam tape again to pop it off the page.
I've added Diamond Stickles to parts of the garland for a little sparkle.
The stars were cut from the Time to Party paper


The birthday presents have been cut from the Wrapped Up paper,
I've used foam tape to add them to the page and create two embellishment clusters.
The Make a Wish ticket was cut from the Party Popper paper.
A little more sparkle with some Diamond Stickles


The birthday banner was cut from Time to Party paper
and added with foam tape.


The 2 Crafty title Amazing Day has been covered with white ink,
once dry, I've added a thick coat of Diamond Stickles for some sparkle.


A pretty sparkling page that I love!
Thanks for visiting the blog today.
Hopefully you have been inspired to get crafty this weekend.
Please join us again on Monday for Fiona's next project.


Products used:
Bazzill White Cardstock
Kaisercraft Oh Happy Day! - Party Popper
Kaisercraft Oh Happy Day! - Garlands
 Kaisercraft Oh Happy Day! - Star Light
Kaisercraft Oh Happy Day! - Yay
Kaisercraft Oh Happy Day! - Wrapped Up
Kaisercraft Oh Happy Day! - Time to Party
2 Crafty title Amazing Day


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment