HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

"Love story", by Amanda Hartmann

Hi all,

Welcome to another Wednesday share day from me! I have combined some elements from a few collections and added some mixed media. The hero's of the page, are the wonderful floral diecuts from the Pink Paislee Horizon collection.

For the base I layered Kaisercraft- Paisley Days - "Smiles" wood grain paper on some white cardstock. I cut the bottom border strip from the Kaisercraft paper and used this across the page too.

At the top edge of the page, I added some stencilling: using white gesso through the Kaisercraft Mandela Template. Next, some colour splatters. For this I used: Distress Stain in Cracker Pistachio and Colour Blast Shimmer Spray in Just Blue. I also splattered more white gesso.

Once this was dry, I added the photo and built up the layers of those beautiful Pink Paislee Horizon die cut flowers.


Additional stickers added to the page are some stars and word stickers from: Jillibean Soup: Rainbow Roux Label stickers, as well as some Wishing Bubbles in Taffy.

 

For the title, I used a lovely 2Crafty chipboard piece. A perfect title for this anniversary photo. I inked and added stain to the chipboard before finishing with dimensional magic. For the "19", I used black sticker numbers from Jillibean Soup: Rainbow Roux Label stickers set.

That's my page.... I do love how the colour combinations came together on this page!


Thank you for looking today!
Amanda


Products used:
Colour Blast Gesso
Colour Blast Shimmer Spray in Just Blue
Jillibean Soup: Rainbow Roux Label stickers
Wishing Bubbles in Taffy
2Crafty chipboard title - Just love our story
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment