HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, June 3, 2019

Best Memories with Carta Bella Let's Travel by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I have a holiday layout, using the Carta Bella Let's Travel papers and Celebr8 Matt Board.

Best Memories

I love the light blue background paper, looks like little waves. I've mounted this onto some dark blue cardstock to make it pop. 

Next I have used some of the red and blue papers to create my layers. 
The new Celebr8 Matt Board is easy to use, just like chipboard. I've inked and painted my pieces to co-ordinate with my layout. 

I've dug into my stash to find some co-ordinating pieces to finish off my page using some older travel collections and some Say Cheese embellishments. 
Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x
Photobucket
Carta Bella Let's Travel paper - Life's Good
Carta Bella Let's Travel paper - 3x4 Journaling Cards
Carta Bella Let's Travel paper - Planes
Carta Bella Let's Travel paper - Tourist Class
Celebr8 Matt Board 
Simple Stories 3 Stickers
Pinkfresh Studios - Let your Heart Decide Leatherette Stickers
Dylusions Paint After Midnight
Dylusions Paint London Blue
Dylusions Paint Lemon Zest

No comments:

Post a Comment