HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, July 16, 2018

Lap Dog with Cocoa Vanilla Studio Boys Rule by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I have created a page with the amazing new collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio -  Boys Rule:


I love the woodgrain paper and it was the perfect base paper for my photo as the colours match my pooch!! I have taken inspo from my t-shirt for the colours and the star theme. 

I have gone with some clean lines for my design, focusing on the patterns showing. 


For my title I have used some thickers in black so they stand out against the star patterned paper. I've embellished my layout with some more stars and then some quotes and finishing off with a flair button. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x


Photobucket
Products Used:
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Boys Rule Paper - Fun & Games
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Boys Rule Paper - Happy Go
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Boys Rule Paper - Straight & Narrow
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Boys Rule Paper - Star Fall
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Boys Rule Accessory Stickers
Cocoa Vanilla Flair Button
Pink Fresh Studios Escape the Ordinary Ephemera
Pink Fresh Studios Escape the Ordinary Sticker Sheet
American Crafts Thickers 

No comments:

Post a Comment