HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

"Cool", by Amanda H

 Hi all,
 
Here is my last page for July... and I had the chance to work with some more of 
the My Minds Eye collection - Good Vibes. 
Bright and patterned, it worked perfectly teamed with a black background for today's page.
 
 
I started with the black cardstock background, and mounted the 3 photos on white cardstock.
 Then I added some panels of the patterned papers from the 6x6 paper pad in the
 Good vibes range behind the photos.  
 
To create the circle effect, I punched 30 x 1.5inch circles from the 6x6 paper pad in the 
Good vibes range. I stacked two circles together, glued them lightly and then machine 
stitched across and down them. Then I folded up the sides of the top circle.
 
 
A fairly simple, yet effective technique that I haven't done in years! It was super fun to try it out again for this page, as I felt it matched the design on niece Isla's shirt.
 
For the title, I used the word "cool" from the Good Vibes sticker sheet.
 

More stars and hearts, and a cool little camera from the Good vibes sticker sheet were
 used for some more detail.

I also added some 2Crafty chipboard. I took the centres from the Sakura Flowers , inked
them, added a coat of Dimensional Magic and stacked them on a few of the circles.

I also decided to add some black pen doodling, around the paper panels and on some 
edges of the circles.
That's it from me today!
Thanks for looking,
Amanda


Products used:




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment