HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

'Sunshine' by Amanda H.

Hello and welcome to my Wednesday share!

With all my recent beach photos, I decided to stock up on the Bella Blvd Secrets of the Sea Collection, which was the perfect match to this sand mermaid photo!

Here is my page and some close ups.


I used a number of the patterned papers in the collection to create vertical panels on my page. The papers are bright, so I added a layer of vellum with some machine stitching. Then I layered my photo with some extra mounting and a doily. 
In the next photos, you will see the close up of my embellishment clusters.


For the title, I used the word "sunshine" from the Pink Paislee Thickers set.

In this cluster, I used one of the Bella Blvd Designer clips - I love that little whale!
And added to this cluster:


Another Bella Blvd Designer clip, with more flowers, enamel shapes and some
 Puffy Stickers from the Prima St Tropez range.


And finally in the top corner, I had to use these two cute Mermaid Bella Blvd Designer clips, repeating more of the same sweet embellishments.
  
Products used:

Papers:
Vellum

Embellishments:

Thanks for looking! See you next week,
Amanda

 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment