HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

"Me", by Amanda H

Hello AAS fans!

Today I am sharing a fun photo of myself - I always loved this photo! I had saved this floral sheet of paper from the Prima St Tropez collection, and I decided that this photo was a perfect match for it!

Here is my page and some close ups.


The main paper for this page is the Sainte Maxime from the Prima range. I picked up the pink tones by backing the floral (and the photo), with pink background Flower Patch paper from the CVS Hello Lovely range.
I found an old Pink Paislee paper from my scraps pile, to add another layer of mint behind the photo, which I cut into a banner.
In the close ups you will see how I used embellishments to finish the page.

Running across the page, I used a 2Crafty Flowery Lace Border, which I inked with a Prima ink and added a coat of Dimensional Magic.
Then I layered Prima - St. Tropez Flowers - Isla Marina and Kaisercraft - Mini Paper Blooms - Sage, with some Cocoa Vanilla Studio word stickers from the CV - Wild At Heart Accessory Sticker Sheet.

For my title I used the word "me" from the Pink Paislee Thickers set.

I also added the cute pink flair "Dream Big" from CV - Wild At Heart Flair Buttons.

 

 So glad I got this photo scrapbooked! :)

Products used:

Papers:

2Crafty chipboard:

Embellishments:
Thanks for looking today!
Amanda
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment