HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Don't let anyone ever dull your Sparkle with Cocoa Vanilla Studio by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Sharing a pretty page today created with the beautiful Make a Wish Collection
 by Cocoa Vanilla Studio:

Don't Let Anyone ever Dull your Sparkle


I have created my background for this layout using Dylusions Ink Spray and water. Once dry I have layered several papers, adding some tearing and some gauze for added texture. 

My main embellishments have all come from the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Make a Wish collection - there are so many embellishments to choose from! 


My favourite embellishment on the page however, is this gorgeous 2Crafty Intricate Seahorse. I have inked it with a few different coloured inks to co-ordinate with the seahorse on my daughters shirt. Then I have added a little bit of stickles to give it a bit of sparkle - as that is what the page is about !


I've used two of those same inks on the title and a little more sparkle!


Thanks for stopping by
Fiona
x


Photobucket
Products Used:
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Make a Wish paper -  Hip Hooray
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Make a Wish paper - Daydream
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Make a Wish paper - Party Dots
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Make a Wish Chipboard Accent Stickers
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Make a Wish Ephemera
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Make a Wish Bits & Pieces
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Make a Wish Flair Buttons
2Crafty Chipboard - Intricate Seahorse
2Crafty Chipboard Title - Don't Let Anyone Ever Dull your Sparkle
Green Tara Cherry Blossoms - Pink
Dylusions Ink Spray - London Blue
Asst Inks
Stickles
Gauze

1 comment: