HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, January 23, 2017

Cheeky Layout by Rachel Lowe:

Hello scrappy friends!

Today I have another boy layout for you using Photo Play My Imagination collection.

I have used a photo of my oldest son thumbing my layout for a slightly older boy (last week it was all about a toddler!) and oh that smile!




Firstly I cut two large black scallop borders from black cardstock.

I then cut a 5 inch strip from the blue robot paper and before attaching I place the black scallop border under, at the top and bottom opposite sides for visual interest.

I then attached my photo only taping the top and bottom of the photo allowing me to tuck elements under the photo. I have used a small red lego sticker as washi tape at the top, left of my photo.



I then set about choosing stickers to suit any older boy.
To the left of my photo I foam taped the robot sticker and used from my stash a brad which I think adds another layer. I then tucked under the robot the Cool Dude speech bubble.


On the right side of my photo I attached the yellow sticker photo frame and then foam taped the 'modern technology' robot on an angle. I finished off attaching some of the star stickers.


I cut down one of the journal cards which went with my theme/photo (there are plenty of others to choose from) and added sewing to the top and bottom so it didn't look so flat. I then attached in the centre on my white base paper. To draw your eye to it I added a star and paper plane sticker in red.


Lastly I inked the 2crafty chipboard word 'Cheeky' (don't you just love the font!)
in denim blue  and attached over my photo.

Well thats it using this collection but as you can see you can create some fun boy layouts.

Thanks for stopping by and see you next week where it is all about a girl!

xXx


Photo Play - My Imagination element sticker sheet
Photo Play - My Imagination paper clever
Black Cardstock 12x12
White Cardstock 12x12
2Crafty Chipboard - Cheeky
Photobucket

1 comment: