HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Joy with Bella Blvd Illustrated Faith Christmas Collection by Fiona Johnstone

Hello

This weeks Christmas themed layout using the fab Bella Boulevard Illustrated Faith collection - isn't it fab? Love the brightness of the reds and green which looks amazing on the black . 

Joy



I've gone for a nice clean design as I really like this photo and want it to stand out. Then I have framed it will embellishments - also predominantly from the Bella Bvld collection, including my title Joy, which is from the paper pieces pack


And being Christmas I have naturally finished it off with some bling in the form of sequins. 



Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona 
x

Photobucket
Products Used:
Bella Blvd Illustrated Faith Christmas paper - Star of Bethlehem
Bella Blvd Illustrated Faith Christmas paper - God's Love
Bella Blvd Illustrated Faith Oh My Stars paper - Gaucamole Stars
Bella Blvd Illustrated Faith Christmas Paper Pieces
Black Cardstock
Sequins
Heart

1 comment: