HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, December 16, 2016

Happy
by Tammy Klingner

 Good morning everyone!  Can you believe we are halfway through December??
2 more weeks until the end of the year.
Yep mind blown.
 
This week I've been working on a layout using some of
Bella Boulevard's Illustrated Faith range.
Just adore the colours!
 
 
This layout is inspired by the craziness of this time of year.
In our attempt to get everything done, we can lose the joy.
We can lose our focus.
 
So this is about finding happiness in the everyday craziness.
It's about feeling grateful.
It's so important.
 
 
I began by applying some gesso to white cardstock.
 
I then added a few brush strokes of paint.
I wanted to journal on the paint, so I was mindful where I placed it.
I added a few flicks of paint as well.  Love the colour!
 
 I added a few strips of paper to the left hand side of my layout.
 
I added some layers behind my photo,
and then embellished with a few page tabs and stickers.
 
 
Once this was all stuck down, I journalled.
 
For me this is the most important part.
 
I hope this layout inspires you to not only scrap, but also to stop and be grateful.
So, what are you grateful for?
 
 
Products used:
White Bazzill
White Gesso
Dylusions Paint - Polished Jade
Bella Boulevard Illustrated Faith You are Loved Paper Borders
Bella Boulevard Illustrated Faith You are Loved Paper Heart a Flutter
Bella Boulevard Illustrated Faith You are Loved Paper Hearts Kisses
Bella Boulevard Illustrated Faith You are Loved Paper Pieces
Bella Boulevard Illustrated Faith You are Loved Fundamentals Stickers
Bella Boulevard Addison Tabbies
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love the colours on this layout especially your added watercolour behind your journalling!

    ReplyDelete