HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, August 29, 2016

Pink Paisley Outfitters Collection layout by Rachel Lowe:

Hello everyone and welcome back to another week of inspiration.

No flowers or girly layout this week, I have gone totally boy!

I am show casing the new collection from PP Outfitters with it's travel and adventure theme.

 
 
As soon as I saw the mountain paper with its beautiful blue and grey hues I knew this
 is where I had to start with my layout.

I cut it down to 11.5x11.5 inches.

I then matted it against the wood grain paper and finished off with some sewing.

I splattered lightly simmer spritz sparkle spray to create a sky effect on mountain paper,
 fizzed off with some stars from the sticker booklet.

 
I loved the wood grain compass die cut and attached to chipboard to create a 3D effect.

I then took the 04 paper and fussy cut two rows and layered over each other and again finished off with some sewing for added texture.
 
 
I have used a 6x8 inch photo of my son when we were away on holiday in the
 south of WA.
 
 I think the size adds a dramatic feel with the rocks. 

I chose a tag and embellished it to create a feature.
 
 
I added some puffy stickers to the right of my photo using sentiments to tie in with
 my theme 'find your true north'.

Well thats it for today.


 Thank you for stopping by and see you next week.
xXx
 
PP Outfitters ephemera
PP Outfitters paper 04
PP Outfitters paper 05
PP Outfitters paper 11
PP Outfitters puffy stickers
PP Outfitters sticker booklet
sheer shimmer spritz - sparkle
Brad - stash


Photobucket

1 comment: