HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, August 8, 2016

Beach Memories by Rachel Lowe:

Hello everyone today I have another layout using Photo Play, Nautical Bliss collection.
 
Most of this collection is 'girl' focused so I set myself a challenge of creating a 'boy' layout.
With this layout I went for a colour photo of my two boys having fun at the beach a couple of summers ago, and this collection with its bright reds, yellows and navy blue was just perfect.
 

Again I have chosen a patterned background paper. I then cut a five inch strip of the cream and navy dot paper.


From here I chose two of the journalling cards a attached on either side of my photo (slight tucked under each side of the photo), all on a slight angle to make it more interesting.
I then embellished each journal card by foam taping stickers.





Under my photo I have used the border stickers which breaks up the patterned background paper.
I also used two of the phrase stickers under my photo.
I painted the 2Crafty line word 'memories' in titanium white and attached to the bottom of my page. Lastly I added two round sticker elements.



This layout is all about beach fun and makes using colour photos so easy.
Thanks for stopping by for a look and have a great week.
X
Photo nautical bliss element sticker sheet
Photo Play nautical bliss paper boats
Photo Play nautical bliss paper cards
Photo Play nautical bliss paper floral
2Crafty Chipboard - line words good times
Photobucket

1 comment: