HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Simple Stories Bloom and Grow - Bloom & Grown by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

I've got a new collection to share this week, the delightful Bloom & Grow collection from Simple Stories. This range contains fun, bright primary colours paired with fabulous woodgrain textures. 

Today's layout shares the same name as the collection - Bloom & Grow



I love a woodgrain paper as a background piece, it gives the appearance of texture without having to add anything extra. Once i had my background I have added several paper layers under my photo, before embellishing the layout with co-ordinating embellishments from the Bloom & Grow collection.



 I have added a few flowers, flutterby designs  flair , a little gold heart and the cute wooden dots from the Jillibean Soup Mushroom Medley collection that I used last week. 


I added a couple of doilies to the edges of the page, I love the lace and timber contrast. 



Thanks for stopping by

Till next week
Fiona
x

Photobucket
Products Used:

Simple Stories Bloom & Grow Paper -  Dig It
Simple Stories Bloom & Grow Paper - Chin Up
Simple Stories Bloom & Grow Paper - Let it Grow
Simple Stories Bloom & Grow Paper - Navy Dot/Red Dot
Simple Stories Bloom & Grow 4 x 6 Sticker Set
Simple Stories Bloom & Grow Paper - 
Simple Stories Bloom & Grow Paper - 
Petaloo Botanica Mini's - Cranberry/Amber/Green
Jillibean Soup Mushroom Medley Wooden Dots
Flutterby Designs Flair
Doilies
Ampersand

2 comments:

  1. I love how the woodgrain and navy floral match the photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so very pretty. Love the colour scheme and your photo matches perfectly (as always).

    ReplyDelete