HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Kaisercraft Boho Dreams - Hello Beautiful by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Continuing on with the colouring theme I had going last week, this week I am sharing another layout featuring colouring in, this time using Kaisercrafts Boho Dreams. 

Hello Beautiful
I was in love when I saw this fabulous dreamcatcher just begging to be coloured in!
I will admit this took a fair bit of time, then I fussy cut the outside and some details in the middle too. 
After all that colouring I wasn't going to hide the dreamcatcher, so I have used a small photo with a couple of paper layers, a doily and some simple embellishments; a flower, a cork heart and some enamel dots. 
Thanks for stopping by
till next week

Fiona
x
Photobucket
Kaisercraft Boho Dreams paper - Daydreamer
Kaisercraft Boho Dreams paper - Bohemian
Kaisercraft Boho Dreams paper - Wanderer
Green Tara Gardenia -  Peach
Cork Hearts
Doily
Assorted Enamel Dots

2 comments: