HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, June 20, 2016

Un-Bee-Lievably Cute layout by Rachel Lowe.

Hello Rachel here again!

I hope you have all had a wonderful week end.

Well this week I have created a very different layout using this collection(Mushroom Medley
 from Jillibean Soup). I love collections that allow you to be versatile and this certainly does
 as you will see over the next few weeks.

This photo is of son number two and three, hard to believe they were ever that little as
 they now tower over me as young teens.

The die cut sheet is full of the cutest animals such as foxes, racoons, hedgehogs and bumble bees.
 All which suites layouts of little ones.



I have created a 'sky' with the paper and adding the die cut sun and clouds.  I have sewn on the yellow paper piece and foam taped the clods and finished the sun off with an enamel dot.




As I often do I have sewn on this layout to add texture and visual interest. I foam taped the super cute hedgehogs and heart die cut.




I have used the journal card to create my title and foam taped the bumble bees and toadstool.


 
I love how you can create such vastly different layouts from the same collection!
 
Previous layout...

and this weeks layout. 
So very different!
 
Thank you for taking the time to have a look today.
Have a safe and warm week.
xXx
 
Mushroom Medley Paper -bite size bits
Mushroom Medley Paper - chanterelles
Mushroom Medley Paper - trompettes de mort
Mushroom Medley Paper - shitake
Mushroom Medley - die cut sheet
White Cardstock
WRMK Enamel Shapes
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment