HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, June 13, 2016

She is a Dreamer layout by Rachel Lowe:

Hoping all our AAS friends over east are enjoying your long weekend.
To everyone else happy Monday!

Today I have a layout created using the gorgeous Star Shine collection by Shimelle.
This collection is so versatile with a great mix of boy and girl themed papers.
Today I have a layout of my daughter and the sentiments that I chose reflect where she is at, 
looking forward on the verge of adulthood.

How stunning is this colour combination!


I have cut a 5 inch strip of the globe paper and attached vertically. I then cut out the flower journal card and used this to mat my photo.  As the floral bunch was just too gorgeous to cover I made it into a feature by fussy cutting another flower and foam taped over the one printed on the card and then added an enamel dot to finish off.

I have sewn on the die cut arrow to add a little texture.  You can matt your photo by adding embellishments, layers and texture which ensures your photo remains the focus of the layout and makes it more visually interesting.




From another journal block I cut down the saying 'nothing but love and tucked it under my photo. 

I have foam taped the die cut global and added one of the small chipboard flowers under it to add more layers.




From another one of the journal blocks I cut out the saying 'she's a dreamer....' and attached diagonally on my page. I only chose the sentiments from the saying that was relevant to the photo.

I finished off my diagonal feature with a chipboard flower.



Thanks for stopping by today for a look. 

Coming up in the next weeks I have a boy themed layout using this collection.

Have a safe and warm week.

X


Starshine chipboard stickers
Starshine ephemera die cuts
Starshine paper astro
Starshine paper exploration
Starshine paper galileo
Starshine paper hubble
Starshine paper mercury
Starshine paper odyssey


Photobucket

1 comment: