HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Adored | 49 & Market Krafty Garden | Kel Moore

Hey Everyone, it's Kel here today sharing a page made with the new 49& Market Collection
called Krafty Garden.

 When I first saw this collection I fell in love with the colour palette.
 
The yellows with the earthy tones are so gorgeous.

I decided to scrap a photo of my youngest pup and the colours in my photo match this
collection so well.

Here is my page
"adored"

I started my page by using some of the larger pieces found in the ephemera pack, having
 them popping out at different sides of the photo. I like the 'non uniform' look this provides.


 I also used a frame from the 49 Collection called Ochre....they match so well with this collection.

Next I have layered up lots of the embellishments from the collection including the laser cuts,

 acetate pieces, ephemera and Epoxy Stickers.

 

  
For my title I used the word 'Adore' from the Chipboard Words.


I hope you enjoyed my page today and you check out this range in the store!

Happy Creating...

Kel 



Products Used: 

49 & Market Krafty Garden 12 x 12 Collection Pack

49 & Market Krafty Garden Ephemera Bits

49 & Market Krafty Garden  Chipboard Word Set

49 & Market Krafty Garden Wishing Bubbles Epoxy Stickers

49 & Market Krafty Garden  Laser Cut Outs

49 & Market Krafty Garden Acetate Assortment 

49 Market Ochre Frame Set



No comments:

Post a Comment