HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, October 23, 2023

IceCream (Fun in the Sun) with Simple Stories Retro Summer Collection by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Today I am sharing a layout using Simple Stories Retro Summer collection:

Ice Cream 




For this layout I started with the cute ice-cream paper which I have fussy cut following the pattern and layered it over the darker sprinkles paper. I've used white cardstock as my base to match the white dress in the photos. I've then added my sequence of photos and started to embellish using the 12x12 Element Sticker sheet and some 6x12 Chipboard. 



I've chosen different ice creams to layer up on each side with some ice cream themed words, and a cute chipboard banner. 


I've used the cute Ice Cream Truck as my title with a small banner and subtitle, Fun in the Sun to complete my page. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x





Products Used:

Simple Stories Retro Summer - Ice Scream, You Scream
Simple Stories Retro Summer - Lazy Days
Simple Stories Retro Summer paper - Two Scoops
Simple Stories Retro Summer - 12x12 Sticker Sheet
Simple Stories Retro Summer - 6x12 Chipboard
 Kaisercraft White Cardstock Snow


No comments:

Post a Comment