HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, September 18, 2023

All Smiles with Echo Park Our Baby by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I am sharing a layout with Echo Park Our Baby Collection:

All Smiles



I've used similar colours to the patterned paper to create this background using a Vicki Boutin Stencil and some Distress Oxide Inks, I love the effect of the multi-colours - then added a few little splashes as well. I've used Rusty Hinge, Rustic Wilderness and Wild Honey. 



Next team up some paper layers for my photo set - a cute little photo strip of this smiley boy before adding some embellishments from the Echo Park chipboard and some older Simple Stories Stickers(Boho Baby). I've then added some cut film strips underneath my paper layers to follow the design of my photo strip. 



A 2Crafty chipboard title, perfect for this smiley child! I've inked it in Distress Oxide Rusty Hinge, same ink I used on the background. 



Thanks for visiting
See you next week
Fiona
x




Products Used:

Echo Park Our Baby paper - 3x4 Journaling Cards
Echo Park Our Baby paper - You are Magic
Echo Park Our Baby paper - 6x4 Journaling
Echo Park Our Baby Chipboard Accent Stickers 
Vicki Boutin Color Study Stencil
2Crafty Chipboard Title - All Smiles
49&Market Acetate Film Strip - Toast
Distress Oxide Inks - Rusty Hinge
Distress Oxide Inks - Wild Honey
Distress Oxide Inks - Rustic Wilderness

No comments:

Post a Comment