HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, August 7, 2023

Curious with 49&Market Nature Study by Fiona Johntone

Hello everyone

This week I have used the stunning Nature Study collection from 49 & Market, perfect for all those outdoorsy photos!

Curious


I'm always taking photos of mushrooms when I am out and about on bushwalks so this cute mushroom paper was perfect! I have created a photo collage of a few favourites and printed all out as one photo for my layout. I've mounted the photo with a few paper layers and ephemera and then added some strips of the mushroom paper with a darker green underneath for contrast. 


Loving the Laser Cut Outs in these ranges and have used the fabulous Mushrooms and Foliage one to add lots of mushroom embellishments around my page. I've combined it with the amazing ephemera pack - so many bit and pieces in this pack! Perfect bits for tucking and making titles! 

And of course the always amazing rub-ons 49&Market make - these are so easy to use and add fabulous detail to a page. I've used the Wings packet here - lots of butterflies! And my favourite - the cute magnifying glass ephemera - perfect to frame or highlight an embellishment like I've done with this mushroom - mounted on foam tape for as real pop!


Thanks for visiting
See you next week
Fiona
x



Photobucket

Products Used:
49&Market Nature Study Collection Pack 12x12
49&Market Nature Study Ephemera Bits
49&Market Nature Study Mushroom and Foliage
49&Market Nature Study Rub-ons Wings

No comments:

Post a Comment