HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, July 24, 2023

Traveling Together with 49&Market Vintage Artistry Everywhere collection by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Back with another 49&Market layout with the amazing Everywhere Collection.
 Still have lots of paper and embellishments even though I have created so many layouts. Great value!

Traveling Together


For this layout I have focused on the blues and pinks again, perfect match to our outfits and the view of Lake George. 

I've started with one of the base papers from the Collection pack and backed it with the darker blue from the Essentials pack before adding some torn papers around my photo. 

Next I have fussy cut some of the elements from the cover sheet of the Collection Pack and teamed them up with some chipboard and ephemera from the collection to make my clusters:


I've backed the geotag with some patterned paper - matching up the postage stamp print from the collection pack. Next I have used some rub-ons to add some extra detail to the background paper. The gorgeous bubbles and baubles add the perfect finishing touch.


and finishing off with a large rub-on for my title - perfect and so easy to apply!


Thanks for visiting
See you next week
Fiona
x




Products Used:

49&Market Vintage Artistry Everywhere - Collection Pack 12x12
49&Market Vintage Artistry Everywhere - Coloured Foundations Pack
49&Market Vintage Artistry Everywhere - Chipboard Set
49&Market Vintage Artistry Everywhere - Ephemera Bits
49&Market Vintage Artistry Everywhere - Wishing Baubles and Bubbles

No comments:

Post a Comment