HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, May 8, 2023

Bee-YOU-tiful with Echo Park Bee Happy by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Today I have a cute layout to share using the Echo Park Bee Happy collection:

BeeYOUtiful



This bee paper was perfect for these photos of my daughter in a bee costume for Halloween last year. The gorgeous yellows and greens also makes it the perfect paper for outdoors photos. 
For my page I focused on the paper with the bees to highlight the theme of my page and I loved her silly but cute poses so made a multi-photo page. I've layered some of the other papers to work with my photo bringing in the greens and a touch of black. 


I've used the 12x12 Elements Sticker sheet to embellish my page - love the flower stickers and a bunch of punny journaling pieces and words. I've teamed it up the sticker sheet with a super cute 2Crafty piece - BeeYOUtiful that includes honeycomb and bees as well as the awesome title 


I've inked the title in Distress Oxide ink Mustard Yellow to match the page


Thanks for visiting
See you next week
Fiona
x

Photobucket

Products used:

Echo Park Bee Happy paper-Bee Friends
Echo Park Bee Happy paper- Lazy Daisy
Echo Park Bee Happy paper-Sweet Stems
Echo Park Bee Happy paper- Life is Sweet
Echo Park Bee Happy Element Sticker Sheet
2Crafty BeeYOUtiful set
Distress Oxide Mustard Seed 

No comments:

Post a Comment