HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, December 5, 2022

Sweetest Moments with 49 & Market Alena Collection by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I'm creating another layout with the stunning 49&Market Alena Collection:

Sweetest Moments


These background papers are just so perfect for backgrounds. I have added some of the rubons - the flowers behind the photo top left and right as well as the bottom left of my photo. Such amazing quality rubons, very easy to use and add the perfect touch!


For my photo I have mounted it on some of the larger pieces from the ephemera pack, love the orange frame piece. I've then added some tickets and ephemera pieces around my framed photo. I've added some fussy cut pieces - the butterflies and the flower 


Love the cute string piece from the laser cut elements, it just adds the perfect detail. 



and I finished off the page with another rub-on for my title. 



Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x





Products Used:
49&Market Alena 12x12 Collection Pack
49&Market Alena - Ephemera
49&Market Alena - Laser Cut Elements
49&Market Alena Rub Ons 6x8

No comments:

Post a Comment