HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, November 28, 2022

Always Lovely with 49 & Market Alena Collection by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Back with some more stunning 49 & Market Alena Collection. This time using the blues and pinks for this photo of my youngest:

Always Lovely


For todays layout I have used another pretty design for my base paper and then added one of the plainer papers and tore it down both sides to give me a neutral background. Then I tucked some pink torn paper under the right side to co-ordinate with the florals on the background paper. I've added some rub-ons onto the pale blue paper to add some interest. 


I've used one of the large floral ephemera pieces which I have stuck underneath my photo on either side to add to the floral vibe of my design. From the laser cut sheet I have used a lace strip and scrunched it up a little to give it some more texture before tucking it under the left side of my pale blue paper. I've then added ephemera butterflies to either side of my photo. 


Some film strips for this page again - I have cut them and tucked them top and bottom of my photo. For my title I have used these adorable stamps from the Laser cut sheet and layered them with a heart from the set for something a little different. 


Thanks for stopping by 
Till next week
Fiona
x





Products Used:

49&Market Alena 12x12 Collection Pack
49&Market Alena - Ephemera
49&Market Alena - Laser Cut Elements
49&Market Alena Rub Ons 6x8
49&Market Vintage Bits Essential Film Strips - Lagoon

No comments:

Post a Comment