HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, April 25, 2022

Little Wild Flower with Simple Stories Boho Baby by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

I have another page to share with the stunning Simple Stories Boho collection, loving the earthy colours:

Little Wild Flower


I based this layout design on the tag and cute photos. I've used the darker paper as a large piece to match the brown of the tag, then I have added softer pinks to the page and some contrast with the stripey paper. 

I added a little stamping to the back to bring in a little more yellow to my page with some distress ink and a VB stencil. 


Embellishments used are the sticker book and the rainbow bits, so cute! I've also added a cute puffy fabric heart from CVS. 


I love the little tags from the Tags paper - super cute and perfect for my title and adding a little tag to tuck underneath. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x




Products Used:

Simple Stories Boho Baby paper - Little One
Simple Stories Boho Baby paper - Hello World
Simple Stories Boho Baby paper - Journal Elements
Simple Stories Boho Baby paper - Tags
Simple Stories Boho Baby paper - Born to be Wild
Simple Stories Boho Baby Rainbow Bits and Pieces
Simple Stories Boho Baby Sticker Book
Distress Oxide Wild Honey
Kaisercraft Cardstock Snow
Vicki Boutin Stencil
CVS Puffy Hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment