HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, September 17, 2021

Loving these Moments with You using Photo Play Little Boys Have Big Adventures By Kerryn


Hello everyone!
Today's page has been created with
Photo Play Little Boys Have Big Adventure.
The photos are a younger Mr H having 
fun outside with some bubbles.
The colours in this collection match
beautifully with the photos.


I've used my favourite Bazzill Kraft Cardstock as my base.
I've traced some circles with a pencil from the 
Vicki Boutin Bubbles Stencil onto the Kraft Cardstock.
The circles have been filled with white gesso
and allowed to completely dry.
The circles have been coloured with
Speckled Egg Distress Oxide Ink.
Once dry, I've outlined the circles with
and added some extra spots to the background.


The same stencil has been used to trace
some larger circles on to white cardstock.
The circles have been cut out,
coloured with Distress Oxide Ink
and outlined with Stickles Glitter Glue.
These larger circles have been added 
to the page with foam tape.


The 2 Crafty Filmstrip has been
covered with Black Soot Distress Paint.
I have backed the filmstrip with 
The photos have been matted


I've hand cut the arrows from 
They have been outlined with Black Pen
and stuck down with foam tape.
I've also used the black pen
to highlight the patterned paper edges.


The journal card is from the Ephemera pack,
lifted with foam tape.
has been covered with Distress Paint
and added to the page with foam tape.
has been covered with Distress Paint.


Thanks for dropping by the Blog today.
I hope you have enjoyed the page.
Have a great weekend
and please join us again on Monday.

Products used:


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment