HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, July 16, 2021

Love Love Love using Echo Park Pool Party by Kerryn Fry

Hi everyone!
The page I ma sharing with you today
has been created with my very last pieces of
Echo Park Paper Pool Party.
I'm a little sad, cause I have loved this collection!
A beautiful photo of my niece
modelling her new outfit, lost in her thoughts.


I had a little fun playing with mixed media this week.
The page started with the amazing product
The first layer is with a Vicki Boutin stencil
The next layers have been created with 
Distress Oxide Inks and plastic packaging.
Using the colours Pickled Raspberry, Worn Lipstick, 
Spiced Marmalade and Mustard Seed. 


Once the background had dried, I have stamped 
with the same Distress Oxide colours, white
and gold ink using two different stamps.
I have layered the patterned papers and 
then embellished with the Ephemera pieces.


I've used foam tape to lift the Ephemera Pieces
and created clusters around the photo.
The black faux stitch line has been hand drawn 
around the strips of patterned paper 
and framed the photo using a black gel pen.


The Ephemera frame has been backed with white cardstock
to create a journal spot for the page.
I've outlined the journal spot with the black pen as well. 


The 2 Crafty Hibiscus have been covered 
with Distress Paints Mustard Seed and Worn Lipstick.
They have been outlined with a white pen, once the paint had dried.

The 2 Crafty Lattice Leaves were covered
with Evergreen Bough Distress Paint
and then tucked under the hibiscus.
I've hand cut leaves from the patterned papers
and added with foam tape to the clusters.


was a left over piece from another page.
I've covered it with gold ink and then cut it in half.
It's been added to the top and bottom 
of the page with some patterned paper.

hand painted with Distress Paints.
Once the paint has dried.
I have added some glitter glue to the words.



Thanks for visiting the blog today,
hopefully you have been inspired in some way.
Enjoy your weekend, have fun creating
and join us again on Monday.

Products used:




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment