HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, April 19, 2021

Go Girl with Echo Park Little Dreamer by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Today I am sharing a layout of my great niece, and what perfect paper to use, the gorgeous Echo Park Little Dreamer range in the prettiest colours!

Go Girl

For this layout, I went with a simple linear design on a neutral patterned paper background. Love the colour on the background paper - perfect match for her dress! Then the darker pink paper compliments it so well! 


I've used the puffy stickers to embellish my layout, love the dimension they give without being too high for those who prefer a flatter page. 


I've used some older thickers in black to really pop off the page and then added some matching black stars to tie my page together. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x

Photobucket

Products Used:

Echo Park Little Dreamer Girl paper - Dancing Dots
Echo Park Little Dreamer Girl paper - Pocket Full of Posies
Echo Park Little Dreamer Girl paper - You are Magic
Echo Park Little Dreamer Girl Puffy Stickers
Kaisercraft White Cardstock - Snow
Pebbles Girl Squad Thickers
Heidi Swapp Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment