HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, January 1, 2021

Little Dude using Lady Pattern Paper Monsters in Space by Kerryn Fry

Good morning everyone
& Happy New Year!
Today I'm sharing mt first page created with the collection kit,
The photo is a very young Mr H,
taken in his Aunty's backyard roughly 2005.


The base of the page is Bazzill Raven Cardstock.
I've created the galaxy at the top of the page
using a Vicki Boutin 'Star' stencil,
white gesso and a sponge.
Then I've watered down some white gesso
and splattered it over the stars.
Once it had dried, I have added white pen dots
and some sparkle with a glitter pen.


The planets, rockets and coloured stars
have been hand cut from patterned paper.
I've used foam tape to lift all of the pieces
to float across the galaxy.
The quote has been hand cut from the patterned paper as well. 


The 2 Crafty Stars  have been covered with
Chipped Sapphire Distress Paint.
I've backed each star with patterned paper 
and then with a white pen, I have outlined each star.


The Lady Pattern Paper Little Dude Matt Board pack
was the perfect embellishment for the page.
I've used the outer border to frame the photo
and the little monsters in the clusters each side of the photo.


The title Little Dude is also a part of the Matt Board pack.
I've used foam tape to lift it a little
and have added some sparkle with a glitter pen.
The extra monsters have been hand cut from the patterned paper.


A fun page to start 2021!
Hope you have been inspired to create.
Have a great weekend, make some time for creating
and please join us again on Monday.

Products used :



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love!!! Wonderful page! Absolutely love the star background! Added to my favorite inspiration pages! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete