HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, July 20, 2020

Toilet Paper Shortage
with Pinkfresh Studio Let's Stay Home
by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I've got some iso inspo, scrapping a layout from the current covid climate, using the new Pinkfresh Studio Let's Stay Home and some new 2Crafty titles. 

Toilet Paper Shortage


This weekend I have just come back from a scrapping retreat, this was one of the challenges. The challenge being to use Toilet Paper on a layout. I already had the photos ready for some isolation inspiration and loved the idea of adding some actual TP to the page. 

I've layered up my papers, fussy cutting the scallops from the bottom of my paper.  Next I added my photos - love the check in from FB which I printed out. Haha!

I've used the sticker and ephemera pieces to embellish my page. Love the "That's how we roll" which I cut from my background paper!


How cute is the 2Crafty chipboard title - with the cutest toilet paper rolls!!



And my toilet paper tissue flower! Haha! I just did a concertina fold on the piece of paper and then folded over and separated the layers. Finished off with an ephemera stem. 

I found the perfect finishes in my stash - a flair badge "Reality Sucks" and a sticker "You have got to be kidding". 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x
Photobucket
Pinkfresh Studio Let's Stay Home collection 
(more stock available really soon!)
2Crafty Chipboard - Wash those Hands

No comments:

Post a Comment