HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, October 21, 2019

Loving these Moments
with Jillibean Soup Spoonful of Soul
by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I have a layout I created using the Jillibean Soup Collection - Spoonful of Soul. Love these colours and found them great for beachy/coast photos. 

Loving the Moments
Love the fun scalloped paper, it always seems so mermaidy to me. I have teamed this up with the co-ordinating papers to create my design. After adding my photo I have added small flower clusters to the left and right of my photo. 
I've added some journaling stickers and finished off with some 2Crafty Chipboard leaves, inked and then painted my 2Crafty Chipboard title before finishing off with some expoxy stickers. 
Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Jillibean Soup Spoonful of Soul paper - Be Fearless
Jillibean Soup Spoonful of Soul paper - Bite Size Bits
Jillibean Soup Farmhouse Stew paper - Goodness Gracious
Jillibean Soup Spoonful of Soul Epoxy Stickers
2Crafty Chipboard Lattice Leaves
2Crafty Chipboard Title - Loving these Moments
49 & Market flowers
Stickers
Kraft Cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment