HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, September 2, 2019

Happy Memories
with Pinkfresh Just a Little Lovely
by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Continuing my shares with the beautiful Pinkfresh Studio Just a Little Lovely collection.
 Lots of pastel goodness in this page today:

Happy Memories
The colours in this beautiful background paper "Possibility" are just perfect for my photo. I love all the mix of colours and didn't want to hide too much of the design so have kept my page simple, with a few paper layers to mount my photo and a couple of small banners in matching plain colours. 
I've used the ephemera die-cuts and some puffy flowers from the Puffy Phrase stickers to embellish my layout, finishing off with some co-ordinating enamel dots from the range.
Some close-ups of the clusters:
Again I have used the awesome Puffy Phrase Stickers for my title - love how big these are but they co-ordinate with the paper so well they don't overpower the softness of the layout. 
 Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Pinkfresh Studios Just a Little Lovely paper - Possibility
Pinkfresh Studios Just a Little Lovely paper - New Thoughts
Pinkfresh Studios Just a Little Lovely paper - Story
Pinkfresh Studios Just a Little Lovely Ephemera Die-Cuts
Pinkfresh Studios Just a Little Lovely - Puffy Phrase Stickers
Pinkfresh Studios Just a Little Lovely - Enamel Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment