HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, April 29, 2019

Create your own Happiness
with Pinkfresh Studio Joyful Day
by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Back this week with another new collection from Pink Fresh Studios - Joyful Day! Love the colours in this collection, pinks and purples and greens, so pretty!!

Create your own Happiness


My focus for this page was to create a title going across my page using the big puffy sticker words and the awesome mini puffy stickers alphas. These are just perfect for titles! I decided to use white cardstock as my base so my alphas stood out - so many fun colours. 



I chose papers that matched my photo and went with a simple vertical design of paper on the right, before matting my photo with some different patterned papers and adding my large title to the left. 

My photo has a lot of white space which was perfect to embellish around without compromising the image. I've used the cardstock stickers and some of the puffy sticker embellishments on the puffy word stickers. 


Thanks for stopping by
till next week
Fiona
x

Photobucket
Products Used:
Pinkfresh Studio Joyful Day - Fresh Start paper
Pinkfresh Studio Joyful Day - Being Us paper
Pinkfresh Studio Joyful Day - True Story paper
Pinkfresh Studio Joyful Day Puffy Phrase Stickers
Pinkfresh Studio Joyful Day Puffy Mini Alpha Stickers
Pinkfresh Studio Joyful Day Cardstock Stickers
White Cardstock
Simple Stories Word Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment