HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, December 4, 2017

Beautiful with Cocoa Vanilla Studio Bohemian Dream by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Back this month with the stunning Bohemian Dreams collection by the always popular Cocoa Vanilla Studio. I've had this collection for a while, just admiring it before I could cut into it to create:

Beautiful 
 
For this page I wanted to create a frame around my photo using the die-cut ephemera and vellum flowers from the Bohemian Dreams collection. I've used a LOT of the flowers, a few branches and butterflies along with a couple of the feathers to create my heart. 


I've matted my photo with some patterned paper and added a simple chipboard title - Beautiful to finish off my page.



Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products used:
Cocoa Vanilla Bohemian Dream Paper - Kaleidoscope
Cocoa Vanilla Bohemian Dream Paper - Wild & Free
Cocoa Vanilla Bohemian Dream Paper - Dreamer
Cocoa Vanilla Bohemian Dream Die-cut ephemera pack
Cocoa Vanilla Bohemian Dream Vellum Accents
Cocoa Vanilla Bohemian Dream Chipboard Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment