HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

October Afternoon Summertime - Fun in the Sun by Fiona Johnstone

Hello

Well as the year comes to an end, we are enjoying some beautiful sunshine and summer holidays so what better than a summer layout to finish off with.  I have created my summer themed page using October Afternoons Summertime collection. 

Here is my layout Fun in the Sun



I've cut the rays individually from the Sunshine paper before layering them over the top of the text paper which has had a few sploshes of Dylusions inks sprinkled over it. I've used a white posca pen to lightly define the rays of sunshine as they spill outwards from my photo cluster. 

I've added some super cute photo stickers from the Simple Stories Summer Vibe collection, these are so fun and stick so nicely to the photos.

A couple of close-ups:



I've used some Thickers for the main words in my title and I which I have placed in a staggered fun pattern. The October Afternoon Mini Market stickers are fantastic for those fill in words. 

Some October Afternoon little label stickers and the fun pop drops complete my layout. 

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you all the very best for a wonderful 2016!!

Till next year!
Fiona
x

Photobucket
October Afternoon - Summertime Paper - Sunshine
October Afternoon - Summertime Paper - Swimming Pool
October Afternoon - Summertime Little Label Stickers
October Afternoon - Summertime Pop Drops
Simple Stories Summer Vibes Photo Stickers
October Afternoon Mini Market Stickers
American Crafts Thickers
Dylusions Ink Sprays - Assorted

4 comments:

  1. This page is so happy and fun. I adore everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page, great use of the range, love the sun rays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Fiona, fab summer layout and I love how you have used these papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this layout. Great clustering and I love that word paper behind the sun rays. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete