Monday, November 30, 2015

Basic Grey - B Side Collection by Rachel Lowe - Happiness Is This:

This new B-Side collection was so much fun to play with. I love the vibrant pink, green,
 yellow colours with a touch of black! It is very on-trend and you can create many themes
 due to it's versatility. 
Here I went for a modern but fun look. Again because I used a
 smaller photo (you could use a 6x4 inch portrait photo) I framed it so it did not get
 lost amongst the die cuts. 
 



This collection has a pack of frames with various designs/colours. I added 2Crafty chipboard
 word title, arrow and mini hearts which I coloured with versa ink and a splash of colour
 shine to finish.






I hope this has inspired you to create your own 'B side' layout!

Basic Grey B Side - Element Sticker Sheet
Basic Grey B Side - Fold Over Photo Frames:
Basic Grey B Side - Groove Paper
Basic Grey B Side- Well Yes Paper
Basic Grey B Side - Die Cut Pieces
2Craft Chipboard - Happiness is this - mini title
2Crafty Chipboard - tiny hearts and stars
2Crafty Chipboard - doodled arrows
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I love this range. And I love what you've done with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Rachel, really love the pops of teal and love the cluster of Die Cuts, perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page, beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you girls, I loved working with this collection.

    ReplyDelete