HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, October 12, 2015

Bella BLVD - Rover Collection:

Hi all, Rachel here today.
This week I have designed a layout using a dog themed collection by Bella BLVD. 
 Our dog is a very beloved family member and I love the opportunity to scrap him.
 This collection was perfect and can be used to create 'fun' layouts or more classic
 as I have done here.


I have used the fab chipboard hand-drawn heart frame and word sentiment by 2Crafty.
 To colour co-ordinate I inked them with Lime Green Versa Colour ink pad.



I used the sticker sheet and keeping my colour theme in mind created a cluster
 and some of these foam taped for a 3D effect.
I hope this has inspired you to scrap your fur baby.

You can also purchase the cat collection by Bella BLVD Riley which is also in store.
 (Bella Blvd - Riley paper)


2crafty chipboard - frame hand drawn heart
2crafty - chipboard multipacks word circle set 2
Rover paper - borders
Rover paper - puppy prints
Rover - treasure text sticker sheet
Rover - trinkets sticker sheet


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet range, love your design and the heart framing the photo. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Rachel, great use of the range and love the predominately black and white with the pops of green.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unreal Rachel - you are such a talented designer! awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page!! Love the green with black!

    ReplyDelete