HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, June 5, 2015

Basic Grey Tea Garden - By Linda Eggleton

Hello everyone...happy Friday & welcome to the start of a long weekend :)

This month I will be creating with Basic Grey - Tea Garden collection
with its gorgeous colours & patterns.  

My first layout is not tea or garden related at all....so I think this collection is going to be quite versatile.  I've created a page about my little great niece swinging on her swing <3


"Swing Time"

I decided to use the Chamomile paper for my background, as I love the crisp white & the daisy like pattern that it has.  I kept the background as is with nothing added whatsoever....the bit on the top left of the page that looks like torn tape, is part of the paper :)




I chose papers with colours that complimented the photos to layer in behind them.
And I've framed the photo on the right with one of the 2Crafty polaroid frames that I've coloured with Gelatos & then added some random stamping with Kaisercraft Triangles texture stamp.

I've also added a few stamped images to add a little extra embellishment to the page.



So I'm back to adding some flowers to my pages! lol
A sweet little cluster using a variety of Green Tara flowers, some punched butterflies & a few brads.




The small scalloped pieces in between the layers are cut from the throwaway strip at the bottom of each paper...waste not want not, I say!

The alphas are from the Tea Garden alpha sticker sheet, and it comes with 3 different style/sized alphas...plus a few little image & banner stickers too.  There is also an elements stickers sheet with this collection, which is full of gorgeous coordinating stickers :)



Here is a close up of the main photo area.  I have journaled around the bottom & right edge of the yellow Camomile paper (the reverse side of the background piece).

You can see a full list of products used at the bottom of this post.

Thanks so much for visiting today...I do hope you have been inspired :) 
xxx


Photobucket

Products Used:
Basic Grey - Brad
Technique Tuesday - Stamps
EK Success & Creative Memories - Butterfly Punches

No comments:

Post a Comment