HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Crate Paper Confetti by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone
 
Another new collection to share with you this month, Crate Paper Confetti. This is a gorgeous collection of pretty papers and cool embellishments including more of the current gold trend.
 
My layout for today is Two of a Kind, a snapshot of my kids taken over Easter.
 
 
 
The background paper I have chosen is one of my favourite papers in this collection and I decided that I wanted to use it for the background, so I have combined it with some of the plainer patterns in the range to not detract from the busyness of the pattern on the background piece.
 
Some close-ups:
 
 
 
Adore this cute little tag that is part of the ephemera pack, I added the pink bow which is also in the pack and a cute little enamel heart. A couple of sweet 2Crafty butterflies in black to stand out against the busy background.
 
 A few chipboard quotes on this side from the Crate Thickers Phrases sheet, a heart from the ephemera pack, another chipboard butterfly and a cute spotty button.
 
 
I have finished off my layout with this 2Crafty chipboard title which I have inked then used some gold glitter over the top.
 
 
 
Such a pretty collection, be sure you head on over to the store and check it out.
 
Till next week
Fiona
x
Photobucket
Product List:
 
Crate Paper Confetti Paper - Backdrop
Crate Paper Confetti Paper - Anniversary Glitter
Crate Paper Confetti Paper - Surprise
Crate Paper Confetti Paper - RSVP
Crate Paper Confetti Die Cut Cardstock Shapes
Crate Paper Confetti Thickers Words, Labels & Phrases
2Crafty Chipboard Title - Two of a Kind
2Crafty Chipboard Sharon's Butterflies
Jillibean Wooden Nickels Birthday
WRMK Enamel Shapes - Cool
Washi Tape
Twine
Glitter
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment