HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

More Kaisercraft Off the Wall by Fiona Johnstone


Hello everyone

Well this is my last post for November, I can not get over how fast this year has gone! And it is officially only one month till Christmas (I'm sure you all wanted to be reminded of that!). 
 
Today I am sharing a page using the Kaisercraft Off the Wall collection. I had this really cool idea for a page after seeing the graffiti paper. When we walk the dog, we go through a laneway with a graffiti filled wall, and it is predominantly blue and black - it would be the perfect background for my photo...
 
except the subject didn't want his photo taken that day, so:
 
 
yep, I scrapped it anyway!! 
 
Here is a close-up of the 2Crafty chipboard title I used on my layout - No Photos Please. It was just PERFECT for this shot!! 
 
 
 I painted my title in black, the once that was dry, I got out my gelatos in Orange, Blue & White and rubbed them onto parts of the title. Once finished I used dimensional magic to seal it and add some gloss. Love the effect. 
I've used a fair bit of chipboard on this layout. These stars I had in my stash, already coloured!! Win! I've combined these with some elements from the sticker sheet and the collectibles pack.
My left side mimics my right with stars, stickers and collectibles - including a piece from Kaisercraft Close-Up range I used last week! I've also used some leftover chipboard, the bits leftover from the chevron borders with I've cut up, inked in black and tucked under either side. 

It ended up being a fun page, even though it wasn't exactly what I had planned, but that's kids for you!! Thankfully he co-operates most of the time!!

Till next month
Fiona
x
 

Photobucket 
Products Used:
 
Kaisercraft Off the Wall paper- Attitude
Kaisercraft Off the Wall paper - Tag
Kaisercraft Off the Wall paper - Loud
Kaisercraft Off the Wall Collectibles
Kaisercraft Off the Wall Cardstock Stickers
Kaisercraft Photo Overlay
Kaisercraft Close-Up Sticker Sheet (in paper pack)
2Crafty Chipboard- Chevron Borders
2Crafty Chipboard - No Photos Please
2Crafty Chipboard - Stars Pack

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cool layout....those papers look awesome with the photo. And the photo looks really cool too, even though he didn't want his pic taken. Fantastic job with this one Fiona!

    ReplyDelete