HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Kaisercraft Rustic Harmony Collection by Fiona Johnstone


Hello everyone

Last share for the month today!! This week I am using another of the new Kaisercraft releases; Rustic Harmony. Very pretty, romantic style of paper and embellishments in this collection. It is just lovely and would suit vintage style photos and black and white photos perfectly! 


For my layout Cherished Moment I have used a colour photo, but with very soft, neutral colours in it to suit the subdued colours in this range:



To create a soft romantic style of layout I have used lots of doilies, layers and tearing. As always with Kaisercraft the collectibles are just wonderful to use and such a variety - butterflies, doilies, tags, journaling posts, tabs - so, so much!! I've also used some lovely Kaisercraft roses - the flowers match the papers perfectly. 


The right hand side of my layout compliments the left with doilies, butterflies and more little journaling bits. I have a little tag on the end that pulls out with the story behind the photo. 


 My final close-up shows my 2Crafty title which I have inked to match the green tones in the papers. You can also see the layering of doilies and collectibles embellishments between my paper layers. I have finished off with some light splashes of white paint.


Thanks for stopping by, till next week
Fiona
x




Photobucket 
Products Used:
 
Kaisercraft Rustic Harmony Paper - Amity
Kaisercraft Rustic Harmony Paper -  Peace
Kaisercraft Rustic Harmony Paper -Unity
Kaisercraft Rustic Harmony Paper -  Tranquil
Kaisercraft Rustic Harmony Collectibles
2Crafty Chipboard title - Cherished Moment
Kaisercraft Paper Blooms
Doilies (similar)
Twine
White Paint
Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment