HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, September 13, 2019

Me & My Dad using Echo Park Paper Co Teen Spirit Boy by Kerryn Fry

Hi everyone!
Today I'm sharing my first page created with the cool collection,
Echo Park Paper Co Teen Spirit Boy.
I absolutely love the bright colours and they were perfect for this photo.
A great snap of my two most favourite males,
taken at the Royal Adelaide Show in 2012.

The page was started with the usual Kraft Cardstock.
I have used Distress Oxides Ink Chipped Sapphire & Evergreen Bough
with Kaisercraft Designer Template Scattered Stars to colour the background.
I've used a white gel pen to outline a few of the stars.
 
The photo has been matted with black cardstock
and I've layered the colourful patterned papers under the photo.
The 2 Crafty Polaroid Frame was covered with a mixture of 
Distress Oxide Inks Abandoned Coral and Craved Pumpkin.
I have used it to frame a tag from the Ephemera pack.
Once the ink had dried, I have added a coat of Dimensional Magic.
The arrows and 'Killing It' have been hand cut from the papers.


I have used another Ephemera piece to balance the other side of the photo.
The black frame has been hand cut with a knife from the quote
and then stuck down under the main piece.
I have added foam tape under the quote.


The string has been used on the page to create a banner across the base of the photo.
I have added a bow either end of the banner
and used the word 'smile' as the flags, also from the Ephemera.


The 2 Crafty title Me & My Dad has been covered with Candied Apple Distress Oxide.
Then stamped using white ink and Kaisercraft Textured Stamp - Grid Texture.
The title has been finished with a coat of Dimensional Magic
and mounted on foam tape.


That is my bright & fun page.
Thanks for dropping by today
and hope you have a lovely weekend.
Please join us again on Monday for the next project.

Products used:


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment