HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, September 30, 2019

Little Moments with Cocoa Vanilla Studio Unforgettable Collection by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Got my hands on the new Cocoa Vanilla Studio Unforgettable collection at crop the other week and created a couple of layouts to share with you. Always gorgeous collections. Today's layout:

Little Moments
I have had this pic of Lily for a while, a quick snap in Kmart trying on the large animal heads. She of course chose her favourite - a Panda! The photo was taken in the toy aisle and I wasn't loving the cluttered background, so the solution - fussy cut the photo!
I've just used two pieces of the patterned paper for this layout and focused on the embellishments, layering them around, and tucking them under my photo. 
I've used the ephemera pack,  accessory sticker sheet, flair, enamel dots and the tassels & bows, scattering them around my photo.  The bow was perfect to cover up the Kmart tag on the ear.  I've used a little ephemera tag as the title. 

Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Unforgettable paper - Glorious
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Unforgettable paper - Forget me Not
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Unforgettable Die-cut Ephemera
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Unforgettable Accessory Sticker Sheet
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Unforgettable Enamel Dots
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Flair Buttons
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Tassels & Bows
Cardstock - White Bazzill

No comments:

Post a Comment