HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, September 6, 2019

A Moment Captured using Kaisercraft Let It Snow by Kerryn Fry

Good morning All!
Today I am sharing my first page created with the collection 
A gorgeous Christmas range with silver accents, 
but I just couldn't resist the snowflakes in this collection.
More snow holiday photos to use,
Mr 15 wondering through the forest deep in thought.


Starting with a Bazzill Kraft Cardstock base,
I have stamped with the Kaisercraft Texture Stamp - Paint Splatter and silver ink.
The second layer is some old snowflake stamps and white ink.
Once dry, I have added Diamond Stickles to the centres of the snowflakes.


The main paper layer is Snowfall, it was perfect with the trees.
I've cut one piece for the photo
and then hand cut the remaining trees for another layer.
There are also trees in the Collectables pack,
which I have added with some foam tape.


The 2 Crafty Winter Twig Branches were a simliar shape to the paper trees,
I have been covered with Distress Oxide Ink Evergreen Bough 
and then added a touch of Diamond Stickles to some branches


The 2 Crafty St Nicks Snowflakes were covered with white ink.
I have added the snowflakes from the Collectables pack as the next layer
and then finished them with the Pinkfresh Enamel Dots as the centre.


The tags from the Collectables pack were a great addition to the page,
I've used them both for a journal spot and to add the destination.


The 2 Crafty title A Moment Captured was covered silver ink first,
once the ink was dry, I have add Diamond Stickles  for a little sparkle to the word 'captured'.
I have used foam tape to add the title to the page.


A fairly simply page this week.
I hope you have enjoyed the process.
Have a lovely weekend, happy crafting.
Please join us on Monday for Fiona's next page.


Products Used:




1 comment: