HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, September 9, 2019

Bloom & Grow with Kaisercraft Magenta by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Today's layout created using the pretty Magenta range from Kaisercraft.
 A great collection if you love Pink!! 

Bloom & Grow
This collection is just so pretty! I have chosen the "raspberry" paper for my background paper. It already has a pretty cluster of flowers on the left side which I have then extended throughout my page.

Some simple matting of my photo then adding ephemera flower clusters and quotes around my photo. 
I've used the paper strips from the bottom of the paper to add a quote to the top of my layout and combined with with some paper strips from the patterned papers. 

Title Bloom & Grow is a 2Crafty Chipboard that I've inked and gone over with some glossy accents. 
Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Kaisercraft Magenta Paper -  Raspberry
Kaisercraft Magenta Paper - Fuchsia
Kaisercraft Magenta Collectables
2Crafty Chipboard title Bloom & Grow
Ranger Glossy Accents

No comments:

Post a Comment